On “Feel and Look Fabulous” Holistic Health Talk for Women Radio Show: Sue Urda, author, the Connections Expert and Co-Founder & CEO of Powerful You! Women’s Network discussed tips on how become grateful and get rid of seasonal depression one step at a time.
FREE GIFT: e-book “19 Conscious Networking Tips That Work get your free ebook now
Women’s Radio Show Topic of Discussion: The Transformational Power of Gratitude as a Stress relief Tool and Better Sleep Technique
Sue Urda is known as the Connections Expert. She is a speaker, author, entrepreneur and lover of life. She is the Co-Founder & CEO of Powerful You! Women’s Network, a two-time honoree on INC Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, and co-creator of the inspirational movie, Stepping Stones.
Her award winning book, Powerful Intentions ~ Everyday Gratitude is designed to help you understand the complex workings of your mind, tap the inner wisdom of your heart and live each day through deliberate creation and intent … All this, as you enjoy the moments of your life.
Suggested interview questions:
* We hear the term “gratitude practice”… what does this mean and how does it work?
* What are some of the benefits of being grateful and practicing gratitude?
* When did you start your emphasis on Gratitude in your life personally and why?
* What changes have you noticed in your life since starting your gratitude practice?
* What would you say to people who say “I’m already thankful”, why do I have to practice it?
*What about when things go wrong? How can we still be grateful then?
*Tell us more about your recently released your first book… “Powerful Intentions ~ Everyday Gratitude: 100 Transformational Days To Create a Life of Joy, Grace and Ease.”
Looking forward to your questions (347)-857-4862
Breathe, smile and be happy.
©Irina Wardas, HHC