Author Theresa Fowler joins women’s holistic health talk radio with host Irina Wardas on Wednesday, November 6th at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET
Holistic Health Talk Women’s Radio Show Topic:
Weight loss for life — without dieting or counting calories with author Theresa Fowler; How to Change Poor Eating Habits with Sizedrop Food Plan
FREE Gift: click to get EFT video
The live, Internet women’s broadcast and podcast streams from the host page
(www.feellikeshit.co.uk ) is the author of her book Feel Like Sh*t? How to Stop Being Fat, public speaker and the UK’s Only No Diet, No Calorie Counting Real Food Expert.
Theresa Fowler was always the fat girl. Fat as a child and obese as an adult. But after years of suffering from recurring health problems, she found guidance that helped her to change her poor eating habits, and Theresa began losing weight. In a BIG way. In her book Feel Like Sh*t? How to Stop BEING Fat, she reveals the real reasons why you’ve previously found it hard to lose weight, as well as how you can easily take back control of your own health by following her Sizedrop food plan.
In her 20s and 30s working as a journalist, she drank, smoked up to 60 cigarettes and day and did no exercise, which culminated in obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chronic oedema, fungal infections and other associated health problems . But having changed her life around she’s now helping other women to do the same, and wrote her book to reach more women (and men) with her message… that you need your health to live life to the full and that it’s never too late to start!
Callers are welcome to join the conversation: (347)-857-4862
Suggested women’s podcast and radio show interview questions:
1. What was your situation regarding your health and weight?
2. What where the main challenges you were facing regarding getting started – mindset?
3. What finally motivated you to get started changing your eating habits?
4. How did you start your weight loss journey ?
5. What did you manage to achieve during your weight loss journey?
6. How did you managed to achieve your goal?
7. What’s different about your situation now compared to what is was like before?
8. What advice would you give to someone in a similar position that you were in and want to make the change?
Looking forward to your questions (347)-857-4862
Let us breathe, smile and dance at the end of the radio broadcast together.