Author and Spiritual Healer Patty Shaw joins women’s holistic health talk for radio host Irina Wardas on Wednesday, December 28th at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET LIVE
: Holistic Health Talk for Women Radio Show Topic: Alternative healing modalities as presented in Patty’s book; The Healer’s Almanac
Free Gift: click to get Five Get Healthy Stay Healthy Seminar audio’s
Live, holistic health talk for women radio and podcast streams from the host page
Patty Shaw is a Spiritual Healer, Co-owner of Coventry Creations and author of Healers Almanac, Journey into Health with Wisdom from the 21st Century Goddesses.
Patty Shaw has been interested in the way we heal for most of her life. As the second oldest of nine, Patty started helping her mom tend to sick kids at an early age and paid close attention to how her mom handled it all. When she became a mom herself she took her mom’s strategy and added to it and started consulting many different kinds of health practitioners to help her keep her kids feeling healthy and energetic.
With all the great information she collected, a book was born: Healer’s Almanac, Journey into Health with Wisdom from the 21st Century Goddesses. This is a book about alternative healing and about Patty’s personal healing journey. This book is filled with information, inspiration and gorgeous goddesses that will guide your way into a happy and healthy life with meditations and words of encouragement. Her Book launch date is January 5th 2012 with amazon.com.
Patty also developed her own healing talents and became a healer practitioner certified through the Universal Church of the Masters, a transformational yoga instructor and a reiki master. Patty is passionate about helping people whether it’s in her private practice or at her Reiki Clinic. Patty is also co-owns and is Vice President of Coventry Creations – makers of magical candles.
Callers are welcome to join the conversation: (347)-857-4862
Suggested Women Radio and Podcast Interview Questions:
1. What makes alternative and complementary healing different from Conventional healing?
2. In your book you talk about the different kinds of alternative healing, please tell us what they are?
3. How can we combine alternative healing safely with conventional medicine?
4. Does insurance cover alternative healing?
5. What is the best way to find an alternative practitioner?
6. There is much more to the healers almanac than information on alternative healing modalities, tell us about the goddesses and their messages and meditations.
7. Do you think your story will help others?
8. What kind of healing work do you do?
9. What kind of training have you had and is it important to be formally trained?
10. What other certifications do you have?
11. What is your advice to anyone who desires to become a spiritual healer?
12. You are also vice president and candle goddess at Coventry Creations. How did you get into the candle making business?
13. What is your role at Coventry Creations?
14. What is the philosophy behind Coventry?
15. What is the most frequently asked question from your customers about your
Looking forward to your questions (347)-857-4862
Let us breathe, smile and dance at the end of the show together.